Dec 2, 2020
Breastfeeding is great for our babies, but it can be tricky
sometimes when mom is retuning to work. Jada Glover, a Certified
Lactation Counselor shares with us very useful and practical tips
on how breastfeeding moms can make a smooth and successful
transition from home back to work.
On this episode Mama Instincts and Certified Lactation
Consultant Jada talk about:
- How to trouble shoot breastfeeding issues - most issues can be
worked through so don’t give up hope!
- Tips for a smooth transition from home to work
- Recommendations on everything from bottles and pumps to bras
and nursing pads
- What kind of milk stashes moms really need before heading back
- General schedules for breastfeeding, pumping and bottle feeding
baby when you return to work
- Tips for maximizing milk supply and how to deal with decreased
- Self care tips including ideas for how your partner can support
you and baby
- Breastfeeding and pumping rights provided as part of the
Affordable Care Act of 2010
After listening to this episode you will be empowered to prepare
yourself and your baby for a smooth transition from breastfeeding
at home to returning to work. You will feel confident to trust your
instincts and your bond with your baby as you create a new healthy
lifestyle for you and your baby as a working mom.
For full show notes, click here.
For more parenting inspiration: