Feb 26, 2020
On this podcast episode I interview Angela Pruess, licensed
family therapist with a background in Child Psychology, Child
Development and Play Therapy, founder of Parents with Confidence and
parent of three children, two with special needs.
On this episode we talk about:
- Why it's important to raise emotionally healthy children
- How to raise emotionally healthy children:
- where to start
- what are the important things to focus
- ways to help your child understand their emotions
- Why it's important for children to learn how to communicate how
- How teach your children to deal with big emotions, instead of
just reacting to them
- What you should be doing as a parent to raise emotionally
- Tips on raising a strong-willed
- How to deal with people who don't understand your strong-willed
Sign up to a FREE workshop on how to raise your strong-willed
After listening to this episode you will understand why it's so
important to raise emotionally healthy children, how you can do
that even if you have a strong-willed child. Plus you will get the
tools to begin this journey with your family.
For full show notes, click here.
For more parenting inspiration: